Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Cirque du Insecte


I've been feeling guilty about not posting more in the past two months, so to make up to my Insects in the City subscribers I thought I'd broadcast a link to this very clever YouTube video posted a couple of days ago by SnapDragon Cell phones.



After watching the video I wondered what kind of person gets to come up with these fantasies and make them a reality?  Since this is advertising, I assume it wasn't just done by someone with too much time on their hands.  To whoever's responsible I say, "Congratulations on figuring out a way to have so much fun and get paid for it."

2 comments:

Stinger said...

Wow I want that job, I'm going to have to borrow this video and add it to my blog. Thanks for passing it along now get back to work.jk

Zuludaddy said...

Finally! An alternative power source that is endless in it's supply. Now if we could translate that to a larger scale, we could be free of our dependence on fossil fuels.